The Ultimate Podiatrist Job On The Gold Coast
Here at ACE health center, we have come to the point where we need to add to our team! We are looking for a podiatrist who would like to work and live on the sunny Gold Coast. Ace health center is a multidisciplinary clinic that also utilizes pilates and gym equipment to help rehab clients back to health. Our clinicians have a strong background in strength and conditioning and would love to be able to pass their knowledge onto somebody new.
So why come work for us?
- We have state of the art facilities including 3D scanners, shockwave therapy, digital gait analysis, pilates, and gym
- We pioneer the worlds first full-color 3d printed orthotics
- Use Australia’s only full color industrial in house 3D printer
- Try orthotic manufacturing and finishing
- Learn digital orthotic design
- Perform shockwave therapy
- Learn injury rehab with strength and conditioning qualifications
- Learn about business
- Get a mixed client load, from ages 1-100 years old
- Mixed treatment base – ingrown toenails, orthotics, injury rehab, corns, callus, verrucae, balance classes and more
- Learn from the Gold Coast top 3 podiatrists 2019, podiatrist of the year finalist 2019, and young entrepreneur 2017, 2018, 2019
- Learn from Griffith uni lecturer and our physio Amelia
- Have fun with our great team
- Regular clinical meetings and learning
- Quarterly CPD with an external talker
- Company mobile phone and possible car (dependant on job taken and experience)
- Learn digital gait analysis
- No cleaning your own instruments or doing your own sterilizing
- We have an air purifier (trust us, this one is important)
- We reward hard work and teamwork
What do we want for our Gold Coast Podiatry position?
- Hard-working – we reward hard work and it won’t go unnoticed
- Teamwork – nobody is superman, so offload some things and help each other out
- Refer – no one person can know or do everything. What has a great team and they are all very smart.
- Tell the truth – this may seem like a simple one but sometimes tell the truth can pay off
- Talk to us – If you have a problem and we don’t know, how can we help you, or resolve the issue.
- Be happy and have fun – these things are contagious and rubs off on each other
I’m not really sure what else you would want in a job?
Our Gold Coast podiatrist job can either be clinical or a mix of clinical and representative work (chatting to orthotic clients, helping them prescribe, showing products and doing walkthroughs). We are open to knowing what you want in a job and what you hope to achieve within your time with us. Within our Gold Coast podiatry job, you can choose your own role. You can either have a very clinical role or part clinical and part sales / representative role.
We have 3 Physio’s, dietitians, pilates, and podiatry in our clinic. in clear island waters. There is a lot to learn from each modality and we can all benefit each other and help our clients better.
We hope that after reading this you will have an idea if this is the job for you. If you think you have what it takes then give us a call today and ask to speak with Mike!