The Ultimate Podiatrist Job On The Gold Coast
Here at ACE health centre we have come to the point where we need to add to our team! We are looking for a podiatrist who would like to work and live on the sunny Gold Coast. Ace health centre is a multi disciplinary clinic that also utilises pilates and gym equipment to help rehab clients back to health. Our clinicians have a strong background in strength and conditioning and would love to be able to pass their knowledge onto somebody new.
So why come with for us?
- We have state of the art facilities including 3D scanners, shockwave therapy, digital gait analysis, pilates and gym
- We pioneer the worlds first full colour 3d printed orthotics
- Use Australia’s only full colour industrial in house 3D printer
- Try orthotic manufacturing and finishing
- Learn digital orthotic design
- Perform shockwave therapy
- Learn injury rehab with strength and conditioning qualifications
- Learn about business
- Get a mixed client load, from ages 1-100 years old
- Mixed treatment base – ingrown toenails, orthotics, injury rehab, corns, callous, verrucae, balance classes and more
- Learn from the Gold Coast top 3 podiatrist 2019, podiatrist of the year finalist 2019, and young entrepreneur 2017, 2018, 2019
- Learn from Griffith uni lecturer and our physio Amelia
- Have fun with our great team
- Regular clinical meetings and learning
- Quarterly CPD with an external talker
- Company mobile phone and possible car (dependant on job taken and experience)
- Learn digital gait analysis
- No cleaning your own instruments or doing your own steralising
- We have an air purifier (trust us, this one is important)
- We reward hard work and team work
What do we want for our Gold Coast Podiatry position?
- Hard working – we reward hard work and it won’t go un-noticed
- Team work – nobody is superman, so offload some things and help each other out
- Refer – no one person can know or do everything. What have a great team and they are all very smart.
- Tell the truth – this may seem like a simple one but sometime tell the truth can pay off
- Talk to us – If you have a problem and we don’t know, how can we help you, or resolve the issue.
- Be happy and have fun – these things are contagious and rubs off on each other
Im not really sure what else you would want in a job?
Our Gold Coast podiatrist job can either be clinical or a mix of clinical and sales / representative work. We are open to knowing what you want in a job and what you hope to achieve within you time with us. Within our Gold Coast podiatry job your can choose your own role. You can either have a very clinical role, or part clinical and part sales / representative role.
We have 3 Physio’s, dietitian, pilates and podiatry in our clinic. in clear island waters. There is a lot to learn from each modality and we can all benefit each other and help our clients better.
We hope that after reading this you will have an idea if this is the job for you. If you think you have what it takes then give us a call today and ask to speak with Mike!