Ace health center has a Medical Receptionist Job available! Join our innovative team at our Gold Coast Allied health clinic and never look back. We have physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians, pilates, and fitness classes. Our ever-expanding team is helpful, happy, and hardworking. This leads to a great clinic atmosphere that will have you excited to come to work each day.
We have regular team meetings and catchups to make sure everybody is happy, work is being completed and there are no unsolved issues or problems. We are all very transparent and encourage employees to say what’s on your mind.
So.. what will your medical receptionist job consist of?
- Client bookings
- Clinic organization
- Sterilizing equipment
- Preparing clinic rooms
- Helping with marketing and advertising
- Ordering stock and equipment
- Opening and closing
- Taking online orders and posting products
- Sorting meetings with referers
- Managing practitioner time tables and calenders
- Paying staff and checking payments have been made
- Open hours are 7 am – 7 pm Monday to Friday and 7 am – close on Saturdays
What you need to have/be
- A good work ethic
- Be ok with not using your phone during work
- Have Mac skills and general good computer skills
- Appear to be happy, cheerful, and good with people
- Be well organized and efficient
- Work under pressure and to a time frame
- Team player and be ok with helping or covering others when needed
What will we do for you?
- Support you every step of the way
- Pay for courses to upskill when needed
- Have a meeting to check-in and make sure you are happy
- Provide rewards when deserved as a team
- Promise to not overwork you, the last thing we want is for you to burn out
- Do our best to keep you happy in your Medical Receptionist Job
In conclusion, If you think this is the job for you then give us a call at 55726222 or an email with your C.V made out to our clinic manager Karen.