The Ultimate Gold Coast Physiotherapist Job
Here at ACE health centre we have the Ultimate Gold Coast Physiotherapist Job. It has come to the point where we need to add to our team! Just before we move into a larger location and new clinic, we would love to have a physiotherapist who is ready. Living and working on the sunny Gold Coast is every physios dream.
Ace health centre is a multi disciplinary clinic that also utilises pilates and gym equipment to help rehab clients back to health. Our clinicians have a strong background in strength and conditioning and would love to be able to pass their knowledge onto somebody new.
So why come with for us?
- We have state of the art facilities including 3D scanners, shockwave therapy, digital gait analysis pressure plates, pilates and gym
- We pioneer the worlds first full colour 3d printed orthotics
- Use Australia’s only full colour industrial in house 3D printer
- Have one of Australia’s only mental health physiotherapist
- We run and teach pilates to other clinics and practitioners
- Learn how to run courses
- Gain injury rehab with strength and conditioning qualifications
- Learn about business
- Get a mixed client load, from ages 1-100 years old
- Mixed treatment base
- We have women’s health physio
- Learn from Griffith uni lecturer and our physio Amelia
- Have fun with our great team
- Regular clinical meetings and learning
- Quarterly CPD with an external talker
- We reward hard work and team work
What do we want for our Gold Coast Physiotherapist position?
- Hard working – we reward hard work and it won’t go unnoticed
- Finish your clinical notes and letters – might sound simple but you would be surprised
- Teamwork – nobody is superman, so offload some things and help each other out
- Refer – no one person can know or do everything. What have a great team and they are all very smart.
- Tell the truth – this may seem like a simple one but sometime tell the truth can pay off
- Talk to us – If you have a problem and we don’t know, how can we help you, or resolve the issue.
- Be happy and have fun – these things are contagious and rubs off on each other
Im not really sure what else you would want in a job?
Our Gold Coast Physiotherapist job is available now. We are open to knowing what you want in a job and what you hope to achieve within you time with us. Within our Gold Coast physio job your can choose what you want to specialise in.
The clinic currently has 3 Physio’s, dietitian, pilates and podiatry in our clinic in Clear Island Waters. There is a lot to learn from each modality and we can all benefit each other and help our clients better.
We hope that after reading this you will have an idea if this is the job for you. If you think you have what it takes then give us a call today and ask to speak with Amelia!